Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blue Blossoms and Plaid - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #62




Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  For my card this week, I pulled out one of my favorite MTME sets, Bold Botanicals.

Once I had stamped my images in memento tuxedo black onto white card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got started on coloring.  Since I had decided to go with a brightly colored theme, I also pulled out my pad of Basic Gray Lauderdale designer paper and matched up the paper to my card stock.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and make sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog and participate in this week's challenge and the Pretty Pallete© challenge too.

Stamps:  MTME Bold Botanicals
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Basic Gray Lauderdale Designer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Green Galore
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Dimensionals, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment