Sunday, January 3, 2010

Flopsy's Toys For Tots


Happy New Year everyone!!

For this months MFT Guest Designer challenge I decided to go 3-D for the challenge. I've been wanting to try out this new sled template I found at Lauren's (mytime) new shop. I used some MFT jeweled brads to hold the "top slats" of the sled together.

Then I stamped Pure Innocence Presents For You twice on MFT perfect panels, and Wrapped In Love several times on perfect panels as well before coloring with Prismacolor markers and cutting out. Now I needed someone, or something, to pull the sled and I just knew Flopsey was the perfect bunny for the job. So I re sized and printed off my digital I'm Pullin For You Flopsey, colored, and cut out as well before adding all kinds of bling to the presents.
The hardest part was trying to figure out a way to make Flopsey stand up long enough to pull the sled. I finally figured out how to make him stand, and how to keep the cord in his hands as well. Pretty cool. Here's a close up of Flopsey below.

I hope you enjoyed my little bunny's trip though the snow. Too bad I didn't think to put a little Santa's hat on him before snapping a pic.
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Presents For You, Wrapped In Love
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! Close To Cocoa
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Bling, Prismacolor Markers, Gold Cording, Computer, Printer, Glue Dots, Sled Template, Jewel Brads


3 comments: