Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Pixie With Mushrooms


Happy Sunday everyone! I have another cute little Pure Innocence card for you today. I'm in love with these cute little ones from MFT. I found some awesome designer paper at Michaels that I thought would pair up perfectly with these.

I started by stamping my image with memento tuxedo black on MFT perfect panels and coloring with prismacolor markers. Once everything was colored, I stippled Stampin Up! soft sky dye ink around the image and along the edges before layering; then added MFT's winter baby brads. The flower is a prima plastic adornment flower I received in a RAK from a splitcoast member a couple of years ago and was just waiting for the perfect card to use it on.



Stamps: MFT Fairy Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Green Galore, MFT Perfect Panels, Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, MFT Winter Baby Brads, Stipple Brush, Prima Flower, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. I love PI and I used the same paper on one of my PI cards.
    great minds...

    ReplyDelete