Monday, December 28, 2009

Little Mushroom Girl


Good Evening. Sorry about the break from blogging. I've been dealing with some nasty migraines again and they have just been kicking my booty to the point that stamping and looking at a computer screen makes my head hurt even more.

Yesterday I finally got a chance to do this week's Wednesday Stamp Challenge and using the free mushroom template from My Favorite Things. Now Kim turned hers into a butterfly (which I love) however, I decided to keep with the template and make the mushroom since I felt another headache coming on. I traced the template onto some Prima designer paper I've had in my stash for some time and then cut it out.

After stamping my Pure Innocence Fairy Girl on MFT Perfect Panels in memento black, I used the colors in the designer paper to choose my colors for my image. I added some bling to the shoes and wand before adding bling to the prima centers and throughout the flower centers on the designer paper too.


Stamps: Pure Innocence Fairy Girl
Paper: White, Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip scrap, Stampin Up! Pixie Pink, MFT Perfect Panel, Prima Designer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Bling, Template, Brads, Prima Flowers, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment