Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Calendars MFT Style - 2nd Quarter




Day Two of the calendar posts...April, May, June coming your way today. Breaking the year up this way makes it so much easier to type up.

April - My daughter loves to take pictures at school of herself and her friends, just random shots for no reason. I thought these would be great paired up with MFT's stamp set "Hanging With My Peeps" and since Easter will be in April in 2010 I also used two retired sets as well.


May - Mother's Day is a very tough day for me since my own mother died a week after Mother's Day. For this month I just used random pictures of the kids and my husband with Making Memories spring designer paper and spring butterflies. I paired everything up with MFT's Mother's Day stamp set and cut the main image out avoiding the saying. June - For this month I pulled out some older photos of my son when he went on a teen camping trip with the pastor and some friends before one of them headed off to West Point military academy.

While they were hiking one afternoon across from Half Dome, they had come across a black bear that scared them all. You see most of these kids had never seen a bear outside of the zoo before, and although they knew not to get it angry, it was the shock of actually seeing it in the wild that spooked them. I paired this months photos with MFT's retired set Nature Calls.



1 comment:

  1. How cute these are! And I love how the MFT sets are used so perfectly with your pictures and pages!!!! Again, awesome job! Can't wait for the next installment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete