Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Owls & Bluebells


Another card from the archives. I made the card for one of the last MFT sketch challenges - MFTSC99.

I chose to use a set I had not inked up yet, but had in my stash for a while. My little owls were stamped in memento tuxedo black on MFT perfect panels and then coloring with Prismacolor markers. Stampin Up! soft sky was stippled around the owls softly to fill in the white space.

The background stamping was done using PTI's Mod Squad set with Stampin Up! tempting turquoise and apricot appeal ink. The small flowers are the trio flower punch also from Stampin Up!

Here is a close up of the owls.









Stamps: PTI Mod Squad, MFT Owls & Bluebells Cardstock: Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, MFT Perfect Panels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Apricot Appeal, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: Ribbon Bow, Glue Dots, Flower Punch, Bling, Prismacolor Markers, Baby Brads, Stipple Brushes

1 comment:

  1. Darling card, Bonnie, The expressions on those little owl faces is priceless... They look like I feel if I have to get up too early in the morning! lol

    ReplyDelete