Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Valentine ATC's

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a few ATC cards I made this last week in between "hibernating" thanks to this migraine that's kicking my butt and falling last night hitting my head.    Personally I'm beginning to think "Mother Nature" is either drunk or is out to get me this winter.  I can handle the rain but the wind, and temperature swings, that's been with these storms hitting my part of California is nothing to laugh at.  However, I digress.

I started out by printing the Gecko Galz ATC sheet found here out on Neenah white card stock before cutting out the photos that are included then layering them on to scrap card stock and adding brads from my stash.  I then took the image panels, adhered them to the ATC layer, which is included as well, then layered on more scrap card stock.  I kept my embellishments pretty simple - flowers, bow and a lace doily. I'm pretty pleased with how all three turned out.  Here's the third one:

The "no refund" card went to my husband for a belated Valentine's card/gift and I haven't figured out where I'm sending the other two yet.
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Gecko Galz
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Bow, Lace Doily, Glue, Glue Dots
 

6 comments:

  1. Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Put Your Best Face Forward" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Your retro lovers are darling and a late valentine is "better late than never!! LOL!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS515

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful atc's, love the blue one most, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a big ATCs admirer and maker of ATCs, I love these. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. I've never made an atc!
    Sorry to hear you're suffering with migraine, they're nasty and debilitating. I hope you soon feel much better.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful! Love your ATCs!
    Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC projects Bonnie.
    Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete