Saturday, October 26, 2019

Little Pumpkin Kitty



Hello and welcome. I've had this cute little image from Tiddly Inks called Fall Mavis (now retired although you can still get her as part of this image) for some time and just never did anything with it.  I wanted to go with a fairly clean and simple feel to the card so I did very little with embellishing the card.

After printing my image onto white card stock and, coloring with both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled pumpkin pie and garden green inks around it before layering.  I then dry embossed a pumpkin pie panel using my big shot and pumpkin harvest cuttlebug embossing folder before rubbing the panel in pumpkin pie ink.  All this was then placed onto a garden green card.  I then added my layered image using pop up glue dots, a small black/white gingham knot, and silver circle clip.  As an afterthought, I pulled out my black glaze embossing pen to highlight parts of the Mavis image.

Challenges entered:

Tiddly Inks - Spooky or Sweet
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1942 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar October - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - P Is For Poppies or Pumpkins
Show Us Your Pussycats #47 - Meow-Loween or Furrything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Tiddly Inks Fall Mavis
Ink: Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Big Shot, Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ribbon, Clip, Stipple Brushes, Pop Up Glue Dots, Micro Glue Dots

5 comments:

  1. Great colouring and I love the embossed pumpkin backer :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Also visiting from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... how cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - and fabulous using a pumpkin image AND Pumpkin Pie ink. Great idea. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘Poppies or Pumpkins’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete