Friday, October 18, 2019

We're Watching You And More NBUS



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card that took me a few days to make thanks to my health issues. 

I started off by printing the Tempest Of Ice image (NBUS) from Stamps By Aurora Wings; then cutting the image panel down to size before stamping the icicles from the now closed MFP Stamp Shop above it.  I then colored everything using prismacolor and lyra pencils along with a blender marker.  Once the coloring was finished, I  stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass and broken china inks over and around the images before layering everything and adding brads.  For my card, I stamped the icicles in SU pacific point dye ink before adding the layered image.  Taking my blue gel pen, I highlighted the man's cloak before highlighting the wolves eyes in black, and the sword with a silver gel pen. I then added diamond ice stickles to the card, and once dry, added twine along with two wooden snowflakes to finish it off.

Challenges entered:

Stamps By Aurora Wings Facebook Group - October Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More #363 - Holiday
Outlawz Thursday Twist Oct 10 to Oct 23 - Dream or Nightmare

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Stamps By Aurora Wings, MFP Stamp Shop
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Pacific Point, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass/Broken China
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Lyra Pencils, Blender Marker, Ice Stickles, Stipple Brush, Pop Up Glue Dots, Twine, Brads, Wooden Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment