Monday, January 28, 2019

Patriotic Snowman


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you another Christmas card I've made.  The image is from a stamp I received as a RAK and is called Brother Sister Design Studio.  I've tried finding a store site for them but no luck.

After stamping the image in memento tuxedo black ink onto some scrap white card stock, I colored everything using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I dry embossed a scrap red panel and a hunter green panel before sponging poppy ink around the edges of my card.  I then lightly sponged matching poppy and hunter inks over the dry embossing before adhering them to my card.  My final embellishments were brads, paper poinsettia flowers and then some gold/diamond ice stickles.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles - Look What Santa Brought Me
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1904 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - January Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday Jan 25th to Feb 9th - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Brother Sister Design Studio
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Poppy, Handsome Hunter
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Brads, Sponges, Paper Poinsettia's, Ice Stickles

2 comments:

  1. lovely card and that image really is very striking and cool! thanks for showing off your fab new goodies with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp & lovely coloring ... so glad you shared your new goodies with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete