Monday, January 21, 2019

Butterfly Beginnings And Kindness



Hello and welcome everyone!  Today I'd like to share a card I made for the Impression Obsession New Beginnings challenge.  For me, butterflies signal a new beginning; starting over or "from scratch" from caterpillar to butterfly.

I pulled out my Watercolor Butterflies (WP846) set and stamped two butterflies using Memento tangelo and dandelion inks onto a white panel. Once that was done, I then stamped the kindness, butterflies and hope sayings in memento black before lightly stippling tumbled glass and wild honey distress inks over all the white spaces.  Then using a color spritzer tool, I spritzed a little ink from a bliss blue marker before stippling spiced marmalade ink around the edges of the panel before layering and adding to my card.  The only embellishments used are orange brads and some bling on the butterfly bodies.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession Watercolor Butterflies
Ink: Stamping Up Only Orange; Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass; Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo, Dandelion 
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, SU Bliss Blue Marker, Brads, Glue Dots, Bling, Stipple Brushes, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment