Monday, January 14, 2019

Chocolate Enriched


Hello and welcome.  I'm still trying to stay occupied so I don't focus on losing our dog Bella; aka my baby girl, so I'd like to share a card I made for a few challenges.  Since I've been needing giggles lately, I thought I would finally get around to using this never before used (NBUS) Mildred Chocolate Enriched image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps

After printing her out onto white card stock, I colored her using prismacolor markers then stippled some ballet blue ink around the edges before layering onto scrap card stock.  I then stamped some candy pieces from a long retired Stampin Up set, onto a scrap of close to cocoa card stock in matching ink.  I then used the same stamp in ballet blue ink to create the background on my card.  I pulled out a snippet of blue fiber to tie around the creased edge of the card then added my layered image panel.  The only other embellishments used are some brushed brass mini brads and some never before used (more NBUS) Jolee's chocolate stickers from my stash.  I finally highlighted parts of the image using some Sakura glaze pens.

Challenges entered:

Pixies Crafty Workshop - challenge #343
Outlawz Festive Friday FF011119 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: SU For The Love Of Chocolate, Bugaboo Digital Stamps Mildred Chocolate Enriched
Ink: SU Ballet Blue, Close To Cocoa
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Sakura Glaze Pens, Blue Fiber, Brads, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush,  Jolee's Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Bonnie Lynn - ages since you played along with us in the Snippets Playground! Welcome back - lovely to see you again and I almost choked laughing at your card - such fun, love it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm so sorry to hear about Bella. They do take a piece of our hearts with them for sure. x

    ReplyDelete