Monday, January 14, 2019

Joyeux Noel



Last post today, I promise.  I'd like to share a card I made using a gorgeous stamp set I received as a RAK from Flourishes.  After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering.  I then stippled some broken china distress and yellow dye inks over and around the colored image.  I then grabbed a piece of leftover wrapping paper I had saved from a few years back, and adhered it to my card to use as designer paper before adding a stamped green border.  Then I highlighted parts of the angel image using some Sakura glaze pens.  My final touches were white paper poinsettia flowers, gold ice stickles, brads, and a small gold bow.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles - No Time Like The Presents
Outlawz Festive Friday FF011119 - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Flourishes
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Up Yoyo Yellow, Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Wrapping Paper, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Paper Flowers, Gold Ice Stickles, Dimensionals, Gold Bow, Sakura Glaze Pens, Stipple Brushes

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that angel is so lovely, and so beautifully colored! i love the saved giftwrap as well, it is absolutely perfect as a background! thanks for being a WRAP STAR with us this fortnight at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of your wrapping paper ... and beautiful angel too ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles to start taking back December one holiday card at a time.

    ReplyDelete