Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Summer's Last Hurrah


Hello and welcome.  I'm still trying to focus on something other than my elevated pain levels, so today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a few challenges using the retired Summer Pin Up digi from Simply B Stamps.

After printing my image onto white card stock and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink and Adirondack caramel ink around the image before layering onto scrap card stock.  I then stamped the saying in memento black and added some silver brads.  For my card, I added some scrap wave designer paper before adding two die cut wave borders sponged with buckaroo blue ink.  I then adhered my layered image over the sponged waves.  The final embellishments were a Jolee's beach umbrella die cut sticker from my never before used stuff stash (NBUS) and a few waterfall dew drops.

Challenges entered:
Crazy For Challenges - C4C450 Technique (Sponging, Stippling, Die Cut)
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1835 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash #370 - Crazy For Coloring
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #334

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Simply B Stamps Summer Pin Up (retired), MFP Stamp Shop Sayings Galore (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Adirondack Caramel, Stampin Up Buckaroo Blue
Card Stock: White, Scraps, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Jolee's Beach Umbrella Sticker Die Cut, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Brads, Stipple Brushes, MFT Waves Die, Sponge

3 comments:

  1. OOOO LA LA! Such a cutie! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Bonnie Lynn - and so lovely to see you in the Playground once again, it's been a good while!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the wee beach image!
    Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete