Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Commitment and Insanity



Hello and welcome.  Sorry it's been a bit since my last post.  I've been dealing with some health issues again.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for the Bugaboo Stamps Make Us Smile challenge.  Since I needed a smile myself, I decided to make an early anniversary card for my husband.  Since I know he doesn't follow my blog, it's safe posting here.

For my card I decided to use the Stella and Gus Commitment and Insanity image.  After downloading the image file, I split the saying up and put the commitment part in the top left corner and the insanity part in the bottom right using photoshop.  Once I had the image printed and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers, I suddenly decided to cut the insanity part away from my combined image.  I then stippled basic grey dye ink around the image and separated insanity before layering.  Once I had my card made, I also stippled basic grey around the card before adding my layered saying and image.  The only embellishments I used were some baby brads, and prima flowers with ice stickles for the center.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps Stella and Gus Commitment and Insanity, Stampin Up! Itty Bitty Backgrounds (retired)
Ink: Stampin Up Basic Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Photoshop, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Ice Stickles

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute card. thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete