Tuesday, September 4, 2018

R U Ready? Plus More NBUS


Second post from me today.  If you're looking for my Summer's Last Hurrah post, please scroll down one.

Hello and again welcome.  Tonight I'd like to share a card I made using another retired image from Simply B Stamps.   Since this Thursday is the official start of  football here in the United States, I decided to use Jude's Longest Yard and is a digital stamp I haven't had the chance to use yet.  Once I printed the image out onto white card stock and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass, brushed corduroy distress inks along with some garden green dye ink from Stampin Up!  Since I didn't have any silver card stock in my stash (Raiders fan here), I then layered it onto some black and basic grey card stock before adding silver brads.  My saying was made using a retired MFT Stamps alphabet set on to some scrap black/grey card stock.

Challenges entered:
Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - SAR09022018 Boys Of Fall
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1835 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode PAM09012018 - Special Occasion/Non-Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: SBS Jude's Longest Yard, MFT Wendy Alphabet
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Brushed Corduroy, Stampin Up Garden Green, Basic Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Printer, Computer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. I am watching taped college football right now! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge. kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete