Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holla! - October TCP Tuesday




Hello and welcome.  This month's TCP Tuesday challenge was to use, or not to use, any embellishments.  I ended up making two cards for this challenge, however, for the first one I put buttons on it at the last minute and had to toss that - thank goodness HYCCT was going on so I could use the card there.  However, I digress.  Here's my corrected card with NO embellishments - migraine and all.  This was soooo much harder for me than I thought it was going to be even with keeping the card clean and simple.  Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great and safe Halloween tommorrow.


Stamps: TCP Step Right Up
Ink: Memento Black, SU Poppy
Card Stock: White, SU Poppy, Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers

1 comment:

  1. For all the trials and tribulations, this card is so pretty! The colors are so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete