Covered Composition Journal Tutorial
Stamps: MFP Christmas Poinsettias
Scor-Tape or other double sided tape
1. Cover edges of composition book with Scor-Tape, or other double sided tape.
2. Remove non-stick surface, cover composition book with designer paper.
3. Using scissors, trim designer paper down to size.
4. Apply Scor-Tape, or other double stick tape, to black strip of composition book.
5. Remove non-stick surface and apply scrap, put matching designer paper, over the exposed Scor-Tape.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 as needed to cover the back-side of your composition book, trimming designer paper as needed.
7. Add Scor-Tape, or other double stick tape, to the front inside panel of book, remove non-stick surface and add matching card stock to cover the front inside panel.
8. Trim card stock down to size.
9. Repeat steps 7-8 for back inside panel as well.
10. Stamp images, color, and add them to the front side of your journal. Finish embellishing as desired.