Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some Springy Little Friends - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #38



Hello everyone and welcome to December!!!  You officially have only 24 shopping days until Christmas, and even less to wrap, ship and hid those presents from inquiring eyes/minds. ;)  This week the My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Team is having a week in review.  Basically, pick one of the sketches between sketches #19-23 and sketches #25-26, then base your card or project on that sketch.  This week I chose to go with sketch #22 not only because of it's simplicity, but after the week I've had with migraines again and then just finding out my 19 year old son is a Type 1 diabetic like his dad, I needed to do something really simple.

I started out by printing out Wonderful Woodland Creatures and coloring the bear and fox to match the colors of the Color Infusion digital paper.  Then pulling out some matching Stampin Up! card stock and retired designer paper, I got work layering my card and Color Infusion designer paper.  Once the card was done, I dusted off two Marvy scallop circle punches, punched the matching colors, and then cut out my main images to layer over the scalloped ones.  For the final touches, I once again followed Kittie747's floral spray tutorial found on her blog here to make the remainder of my embellishments using Ranger Crystal Accents, paper crimper, Martha Stewart punches, and gold ice stickles. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Don't forget when uploading this week to put BOTH of the correct keywords for your sketch.  For example: I chose MTMEPPS22 as my sample, so when I upload that one to my online gallery, I'll have that keyword plus this week's MTMEPPS38.


Stamps: MTME Wonderful Woodland Creatures
Card Stock: MTME Color Infusion Digital Paper, Stampin Up! Retired Designer Paper, Rich Razzelberry, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Marvy Punches, Martha Stewart Foliage, 3-way Hydrangea, and Pine Bough Punches, Ranger Crystal Accents, Gold Ice Stickles, Paper Crimper

No comments:

Post a Comment