Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #37



Hello and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Thanksgiving Happy Turkey Axe Ax Sign Chasing Chase Chases smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Day Pictures, Images and Photos  It's Thursday and that means it's also time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week with Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping during the week, we are giving everyone an easy sketch to work with.  So pull out those Black Friday deals you just had to get early to avoid the crowds and let's get stamping!!

My card this week focuses on being thankful so I pulled out my  My Time Made Easy Thankful acrylic stamp set and stamped my images in memento tuxedo black on white card stock before coloring with koh-i-noor pencils and a prismacolor blender marker.  Once everything was colored and cut out using some Spellbinders lacey circle dies, I added a small stamped border at the bottom before cutting out a couple of pumpkins and acorns to pop up using pop dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day.  Enjoy your day with friends, family and lots of great food.  Please remember to take time to say a thank you to our troops for keeping us safe so we may enjoy this wonderful holiday and be careful shopping the next day.




Stamps: MTME Thankful
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Spellbinders Lacey Circles Dies, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment