Friday, November 18, 2011

Veggie Tales Just A Note





Hello.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a friend that's been going through a very hard time lately using Kim Hughes Paper Smooches Vegtastic

I started out by stamping the bell peppers as my background on the card itself in Stampin Up! garden green before stamping the images onto white card stock in memento tuxedo black to color with prismacolor markers and cut out later.  Once my images were colored, I die cut a ric rac border for the center of the card.  Once that was added, I popped up the layered images over the border and then popped up one additional pepper before adding some faux brads to finish everything off.  Nice, easy, clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Paper Smooches Vegtastic
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Garden Green
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Only Orange scrap, Real Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Small Hole Punch, MFI Jumbo Ric Rac Die-Namic

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable and sweet card, Bonnie. It should definitely help to lift your friend's spirits.

    ReplyDelete