Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pretty Pink Daisies


Hello and Happy Sunday.  Today I'm sharing with you another card I assembled last week using MFT's Pure Innocence sets.  I had some left over My Time Made Easy digital paper from a project and wanted to pair it up with this cute little Crazy For Daisies set.  After stamping my image in memento tuxedo black on MFT Perfect Panels, I started coloring her with my prismacolor markers allowing the digital paper to control the colors I used.

Once my coloring was done, I pulled out MFT's Daisy Die-Namic and die cut three layered daisies with matching leaves using scrap card stock.  After tying a double ribbon along the side, I popped up my main image panel and added my daisies, with ice stickle centers, to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great rest of the weekend.


Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Crazy For Daisies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Green Galore, Garden Green, MTME Tea Parlor Digital Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon, MFT Daisy Die-Namic, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment