Monday, May 23, 2011

Blue Ribbon Dad

Welcome.  I hope you are having a great day.  Today, I am sharing a card with you from My Time Made Easy May 15th digital release called #1 Dad.

After downloading the image and printing it off, I matched up some DCWV Nana's Kids designer paper to the dots on the little girl's dress before coloring my image with prismacolor markers.  Since I was using soft colors for my card and image, I made sure to find my Stampin Up! soft subtles brads in my stash to add to the layered image.  Keeping the softer color scheme, I also found a pink flower sticker and clip in my stash to add to the card and help finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MTME #1 Dad Digital Image
Card Stock: White, DCWV Nana's Kids, Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Pale Plum
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Clip, Silk Flower Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment