Monday, March 14, 2011

A VSN Little Red Dress


Today I have another card to share with you from VSN a couple of weeks ago, however, using the kissing technique this time.  No, you don't kiss your stamps, the stamps "kiss" each other.  In other words, ink two stamps up in two different colors and then touch (kiss) them together to transfer the images.  Easy!

I started out by dry embossing some Stampin Up! real red card stock by running it through my Big Shot with a cuttlebug heart embossing folder.  Then I inked my dress stamp twice with memento ladybug red ink and then "kissed" the dress twice with a definition background inked in black.  Once I stamped the "kissed" dress onto white card stock, I set one aside to pop up later. 

After my dress & sentiment layers were complete, I added some silk red flowers I had found in the Walmart craft section recently.  I then cut out my "kissed" dress and popped it up on dimensionals.  Easy peasy!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.



Stamps: American Art Stamp (dress), Rubber Stampede (saying & definition background)
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Real Red, Basic Black, White
Ink: Memento Ladybug Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug Heart Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Making Memories Baby Brads, Silk Roses, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment