Monday, March 7, 2011

Hive Dancing - MMTPT136


Hello everyone!  Happy Monday night, almost Tuesday! ;)  It's time for another Mothermark Teapot Tuesday challenge.  This week we are going to be dancing at the Roxbury!  In other words, this week's challenge is dedicated to Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge hostess Rox71.  Let's hear it for Roxie!!!! Clapping Pictures, Images and Photos   So I decided to base my card on the Bee Gee's song "Jive Talkin'" only with bumble bees.

I dusted off my Stampin Up! set Just Buzzin By and stamped my images in memento tuxedo black on white card stock and then colored with prismacolor markers.  Once all of my images were colored, I cut out one of the hives and all of the bees to pop up for added dimension.  I also pulled out a spool of ribbon I had bought over a year ago at the Michael's $1 bin figuring I would use it someday - well today is the day!!  Personally, I think that ribbon adds just a little extra touch the card needed and to help separate the beginning dancers from the pros. ja Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Stampin Up! Just Buzzin By
Ink: Stamping Up! Soft Sky, Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: White, Summer Sun, Soft Sky, Designer Paper Scrap
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Brads, Ribbon, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. JUST BOUGHT THIS SET AT A YARD SALE - LOOKING FOR INSPIRation. I found it!

    ReplyDelete