Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome To The Neighborhood


Hello and happy Tuesday.  While playing around this week with some of my Taylored Expressions sets, I decided to finally ink up Cozy Cottages

Once I had stamped all of the cottages I wanted and colored them with prismacolor markers, I cut each one out to pop up some while leaving others "flat on the card".  I had decided to use some MFT cloud digital paper as a background to give a more realistic look.  After pulling out some Jolee's die cuts, the Whimsy Tree Die and a MFT cloud die-namic, I was ready to assemble everything.

Once I had popped up two of the cottages, I realized I needed one more so I stamped the birdhouse, colored it then added it to the card.  The grass and flowers are Jolee's die cuts while the frog is a dimensional sticker from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Stamps: Taylored Expressions Cozy Cottages
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Green Galore, MFT Digital Cloud Designer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, TE Whimsy Tree Die, MFT Cloud Die-Namic, Dimensionals, Jolee's Die Cuts, Frog Sticker

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute are those cottages?! I just want to pop right in there!

    ReplyDelete