Friday, February 18, 2011

Teapot Polkadot Cherries


Playing catch up with some of the teapot challenges I've missed.  I made this one for challenge 131 and we had to use cherries of some sort so I pulled out my MFT set called Feelin Fruity (which appears to be retired). 

After stamping my cherries on MFT's cream Perfect Panels, I then colored them with Prismacolor Markers before layering with Stampin Up! real red and glorious green card stocks.  After wrapping some silver cord around the middle, I popped the layered images up over the cord using Stampin Up! dimensionals.  The card front is finished off with some silver baby braddies, silver faux brads, and a red polka dotted prima.  I made sure the inside of the card matched the front as much as possible minus the silver cord.

Here's a look at the inside.


Stamps: MFT Stephanie Fizer Feelin Fruity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky
Card Stock: MFT Scalloped Chocolate Notecard, MFT Cream Perfect Panel, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Designer Paper, Stampin Up! Real Red, Glorious Green
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Silver Cord, Prima, Glue Dots, Colorbook Silver Faux Brad Stickers, Dimensionals, Stipple Brush

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Bonnie!! I love those cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute Bonnie! i love all the polka dots with the cute cherries!

    ReplyDelete