Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dove Of Sympathy


Second post today.  For my teapot challenge card, please scroll one post down.  Thanks.

I had made this card a couple of weeks ago just in case I would need it.  Unfortunately, the need came sooner than I wanted it to. 

The image and saying is a digital set from DeeDee's Digis and I so love this one.  It's easy to color and makes an elegant card.

After coloring with prismacolor markers and stippling Stampin Up! soft sky ink around the dove, I then embossed some Stampin Up! real red card stock using the floral Cuttlebug embossing folder.  After layering, adding an embossed strip across the middle, some black baby brads and gold flower clip were the perfect finishing touches.


Stamps: DeeDee's Digis Dove
Ink: Stampin Up! Soft Sky
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Black, Real Red
Accessories: Pop Dots, Stipple Brush, Prismacolor Markers, Gold Clip, Black Baby Brads, Cuttlebug Floral Screen Embossing Folder, Big Shot.

1 comment: