Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wednesday Stamp Club


It's MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club time again and this week we were given a sketch to do.  I didn't get a chance to play until today thanks to more migraines and the MFT release.

I decided to ink up a set that hasn't even been used yet and pair it with some Die Cuts With a View glitter stack paper given to me by one of our traveling nuclear med techs at work.  Jennifer was a blast to work with.

I started out by stamping  the main image from Dance The Night Away in memento tuxedo black ink on MFT white Perfect Panels and then color her with Prismacolor pencils and a couple of markers.  Dusting off my coluzzel, I created the matted layers before adding some primas from my stash.


Since I wanted the saying to cover both the front and inside of the card, I cut it in half and stamped it separately before layering and popping up on the front.  Using MFT's Jumbo Scallop Die-namic, I decorated the inside with silver designer paper and some velvet and glitter primas.

I'm really pleased with the way the card turned out; especially since I was on double migraine meds. :(

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you haven't joined us for the Wednesday Stamp Club challenges, you really should.  We would love to see your creations.


Stamps: MFT Dance The Night Away
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Black, MFT White Perfect Panels, Silver Designer Paper, White, Die Cuts With A View Glitter Stack
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Basic Grey
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers & Pencils, MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-namic, Primas, Glue Dots, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Oval Colluzel

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment and image! Love this card, Bonnie. SO SO SO sorry to hear that your migraines are continuing. Keeping you in my thoughts, Bonnie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete