Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello Fall




I was playing with this MFT Pure Innocence set Start The Day With Wee and got this idea to pair it up with some silk maple leaves from my stash.  To match the silk leaves, I stamped the background using the flower from a retired MFT set "In The Background" in Stampin Up! more mustard ink then sponged the sides of the card.

Once my leaves were added, I added the cut out Pure Innocence image making sure the swing ropes showed from under the leaves.  A Colorbook button sticker finished off the leaves section.

For my saying, I used the new MFT Banner Die-namic to be released on November 3rd paired with MFT's Banner Alphabet and doubled layered it. 

The MFT release party is on Wednesday, November 3rd at 10:00PM Eastern.  Join us because we have a lot of fun during the party and there are stamp sets given away too.


Stamps: MFT Start The Day With Wee, Banner Alphabet
Ink: Stampin Up! More Mustard, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! More Mustard, Garden Green Scrap
Accessories: Silk Leaves, Prismacolor Markers, Glue Dots, Colorbook Button Sticker, MFT Banner Die-Namic, Sponge

1 comment: