Monday, April 26, 2010

Earth Day Trees


Welcome. I'm squeaking this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge just under the wire thanks to a crazy work schedule, more headaches, and packing up the department I work in for the hospital to move this next weekend. Oh my aching head!

I stamped both trees in memento tuxedo black and then colored them in prismacolor markers before lightly stippling Stampin Up! green galore to fill in the apple tree. Once that was done, I stippled bashful blue for the sky and sponged brilliant blue and celery around the edges of the card.


Stamps: MFT Stephanie Fizer Grow Love Plant A Tree
Cardstock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up Garden Green, Certainly Celery
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Brillant Blue, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Garden Green
Accessories: Prima Flowers, Mini Glue Dots, Prismacolor Markers, Sponges, Stipple Brushes, Stampendous Class-A-Peels, MFT Spring Baby Braddies

2 comments: