Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chocolate Bunny


Last week's My Favorite Challenge was to use a stamp set that hasn't seen any ink yet.

For my challenge submission I chose MFT's Chocolate Bunny. I love this Flopsy image looks so relaxed in his recliner just popping chocolates into his mouth. I chose to make my card in MFT's signature colors - pink & brown.

Flopsy was stamped in memento tuxedo black twice on MFT Perfect Panels and colored with Prismacolor markers. One image was cut out and popped up on dimensionals after outlining Flopsy in cool grey 10% so he "stood out" a bit. I stippled Stampin Up! close to cocoa around the edges of the images to distress it a bit. I added a some ribbon from Jody, MFT Chocolate Kiss designer paper, primas with MFT's new jeweled brads.

Here is a close up of the dimension:


Stamps: MFT Chocolate Bunny Cardstock: Stampin Up! Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, MFT Perfect Panels, Chocolate Kiss Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Primas, MFT Jeweled Brads, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment