Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Some Sarcasm And Sass



Hello and welcome.  I just LOVE this stamp saying from Impression Obsession. The card I'm sharing today is more of a clean and simple design with a few extra touches.

I started out by stamping the eyelashes in Tim Holtz chipped sapphire distress ink then sponged navy dye ink around the edges.  After stamping the Flirty Eyelashes on white card stock, I added the Sarcasm and Sass saying before layering and adding some never before used (NBUS) eyelets from my stash.  I then spritzed some navy ink over and around the images before adding to my eyelash stamped card base.  I then highlighted parts of the eyelashes and saying using Sakura blue and silver gel pens.  My final embellishment is a small navy blue bow.

Challenges entered:
Splitcoaststampers Inspiration IC719 - Decking Out The Dorm
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1937 - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More #359 - Clean and Simple
Arty Divas #4 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Monday Greetings Sept 16 to 29 - Greeting With Use Of Distress Ink or Paper

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Stampin Up Night Of Navy, Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Pop Dots, Bow, Color Spritzer Tool, Sakura Gel Pens, Sponge, Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, Navy Marker, Color Spritzer Tool

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete