Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Leaping Lord.....Or A Gnome



Hello again and welcome.  Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  My husbands health is still not the best, and I'm still having issues as well.  Needed to try coloring and making cards again though, so I took a look at the latest Jingle Belles Christmas challenge to see what, if anything, I could do and this never before used (NBUS) little guy from Sheepski Designs came to mind.

After printing him off onto white card stock then coloring using copic markers, I layered onto some scrap card stock plus Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas designer paper (thank you Kelli for the RAK).  I then added some brushed copper brads and layered onto my card also using the 12 Days of Christmas designer paper.  I then stippled the entire image panel using several Tim Holtz and Adirondack inks.  After adding some twine, ice stickles on the ornaments, and wooden ornament embellies (again thank you Kelli), my card was done.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles Rock - 12 Days Of Christmas
Sheepski Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday Sept 6 to Sept 19 - Christmas
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2019 Challenge - Use Your Stash
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1939 - Anything Goes

I'm happy with how my card turned out since it took a few days due to my migraines and health.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and rest of your weekend.


Stamps: Sheepski Designs Gnome For Christmas
Ink: Adirondack Caramel, Tim Holtz Pine Needles, Old Paper, Tumbled Glass Distress Inks
Card Stock: SU Handsome Hunter, Neenah White, Graphic 45's 12 Days Of Christmas Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Copic Markers, Ice Stickles, Glue Dots, Brads, Small Hole Punch, Wooden Ornaments, Twine

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this is just way too fun! absolutely looooove that fabulous 12 days of xmas paper as well! so happy you helped us celebrate the 12 days of xmas at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect designer paper for the occasion ... so glad you celebrated the 12 Days of Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete