Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Butterfly Woman



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made using some never before used stuff (NBUS) I found in my stash.  Thanks to my migraines again, it took me several days to make the card plus get it photographed.

After printing off the Girl Flower Butterfly image from Aurora Wings, and coloring using prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled Tim Holtz wild honey and tumbled glass over and around the image and layered.  For my card, I used a pumpkin pie card base with basic grey butterfly designer paper before adding a dry embossed border sponged with more wild honey ink.  Once my card was done, I added some brushed gold mini brads and popped that up over the dry embossed border.  I then added a punched black butterfly with a bling body, gold clip, and diamond ice stickles to highlight some of the butterflies and rose centers.

Challenges entered:

Aurora Wings Sept. Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1937 - Anything Goes
Arty Divas #4 - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2019 - Use Your Stuff

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Aurora Wings
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Wild Honey
Card Stock: Stampin Up, Basic Grey Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ice Stickles, Bling, Pop Dots, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Floral Screen Embossing Folder, Stipple Brushes, MS Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots, Brads

2 comments:

  1. I think this is stunning! AND you did it with a migraine??? WOW! I wish I could create half that well WITHOUT a migraine!! lol. Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - fabulous colours and detailing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete