Thursday, March 7, 2019

Well Then.....


When it rains, it really pours doesn't it.  *sigh*  A lot has been going on these last few weeks.  You have to live here to believe all of the stuff that's been going on, however,  I live here and am having a hard time believing it.  I've tried to stay positive, and as busy as my health will allow, but two more members of our family are no longer with us.  It's now been a little more than two months since our sweet fur baby, Bella, died in my arms from a massive seizure.  It still hurts so bad.  I'm really missing my cute little girl so much.  On top of that, my step-dad also passed away as well a couple weeks ago so I'm still dealing with that as well.  My precious kitty's have done everything "in their power" to help heal my heart.

My health hasn't been doing well either.  Migraines have been overactive again, and I'm sure it's the stress on top of the weather changes helping cause the flare-up.  California desperately needs the rain and snow, I just hurt so much more when the storms come in and not just from the migraines but the fibromyalgia as well.  Chronic pain really sucks!! I really feel like I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown again.

Thanks for listening.  Needed to vent a tad.

No comments:

Post a Comment