Sunday, December 9, 2018

Tis The Season....


Hello and welcome.  I know it's been some time since my last post.  My migraines and overall health has been not that good.  With that in mind, I'm trying to get some Christmas cards done before Christmas week.  Shoot!  I'd love to just get anything done to keep my mind occupied.

The card I'm sharing today was inspired by all those Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and grouchy shoppers.   The image is from Bugaboo Digital Stamps and is called Stella Christmas - Psycho.  I started off by printing the image then coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once that was finished, I layered the image and card before adding some silver cord and brads.  For my final touches, I sponged some Tim Holtz pine needles distress ink around the edges of the card and added a floral spray using card stock scraps and Martha Stewart punches.  The final touch was spritzing some Stampin Up garden green marker over the card front.



Once the front of the card was finished, I made my own "punch line" saying for the inside us MSWord then printed it out to crop and add.  The final inside touches were two Jolee's ornament stickers I've had in my stash for years.




I'm really happy with how this card turned out. I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Bugaboo Stamps - December Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday - FF120718 Christmas
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1848 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Pine Needles
Card Stock: Stampin Up, MME Lost and Found Christmas
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Silver Cord, Stipple Brush, Brads, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, MS Punches, MS Word, Computer, Printer, Jolee's Stickers

1 comment:

  1. Great card for Christmas with all the hectic shopping. So sorry to hear about your headaches and health, hope things will get better for you. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete