Friday, December 14, 2018

Dear Santa


Hello everyone and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I've made for a few challenges using the Stella Dear Santa Note from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I absolutely LOVE this image!!  Probably because it's a note I would write.

After printing off the image, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz fired brick distress ink around the edges.  I then layered it using card stock and designer paper scraps.  I then used a retired Stampin Up holly jumbo wheel with fired brick distress ink to create the card background.  I then added some silver brads, prima poinsettia flowers and paper ornament along with holly red ice stickles for Stella's earrings.  My final embellishments was silver cord ribbon and copic spica pens to highlight the note and ornaments in the image.

Challenges entered:

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - SAR12092018 Here Comes Santa Claus
Outlawz Monday Greetings - GCC121018 Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday - FF121418 Christmas
Catch The Bug - December Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash #384 - Tis The Season

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Santa Note, Stampin Up Holly Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Tim Holtz Fired Brick
Card Stock: Stampin Up, Designer Paper Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Prima Flowers and Ornament, MS Leaf Punch, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush, Brads, Silver Cord, Copic Spica Pens, Red Ice Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with those embellishments. I love the Stella humor. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card with all of those embellishments and fine details! Can't go wrong with Stella! LOL! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Bonnie! Thanks for joining us this week at Monday Greetings Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges site.

    ReplyDelete