Friday, August 31, 2018

Window Friendship


Hello and welcome.  Post #2 today.  If you're looking for my Bugaboo Ladybug card, please scroll down one post.

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a couple more challenges.  Since I was in a lot of pain today and was trying to keep my mind off the pain, I figured coloring would be a bit relaxing.  I've been wanting to use this Stamps Happen stamp that's been in my stash for years, so I finally inked the baby up.  After stamping the image in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock, I then colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges. After adding some blue button brads, I pulled out some mulberry paper scraps, layered them and then trimmed the edges off using an old fiskars seagull decorative scissors. Once the card was assembled, I stamped the saying from a long retired Stampin Up set.

Challenges entered:
Splitcoaststampers MMTPT527 - A Blast From The Past
Show Us Your Pussycats #33 - Furrything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: SU Wonderful Words, Stamps Happen Kitty In Window
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Mulberry Paper Scraps
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Fiskars Seagull Scissors

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous and excellent colouring.
    I hope your pain goes away soon x
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete