Friday, August 31, 2018

Hello Weekend!!!


Welcome!  Yay it's Friday!!!  This is my third post of the day.  For all other challenge entries, please scroll down.  Thank you.

Since I was hurting pretty bad again last night, I tried to focus on something else like coloring.  I'd like to share with you two cards I made using retired images from Simply B Stamps.

The first card was made for a friends mom who's recovering from a car accident.  I colored the image using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges; layering then adding black button brads.  I then made the card background by rolling a retired Stampin Up Dot to Dot wheel in real red dye ink.  After stamping the saying onto scrap paper using memento tuxedo black ink, I punched it out using my largest Stampin Up whale punch.  The only other embellishments added were some prima flowers and bling from my stash.


My second card was made using Betty's retired Be Silly image.  After coloring it using both prismacolor and copic markers, I stippled some Stampin Up basic grey ink around the edges before layering on scrap card stock from my Lola card.  The only embellishments added were red brads and some red bling to make a "choker" necklace.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: SimplyB Ladybug Lola, Be Silly
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stampin Up Basic Grey, Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Stampin Up, Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Stipple Brushes, SU Oval Punch, /Glue Dots, Primas, Bling



No comments:

Post a Comment