Sunday, September 12, 2010

Migraines, Migraines and more Migraines.

You can't live with them, and I would certainly love to live without them for a while!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything on the blog, however, migraines are exactly what I've been dealing with since May.  It took everything I had to make my last post in July, and since then I've been having to go into the doctor about every 2 -2 1/2 weeks for shots just to kill the pain and other issues long enough to get some sleep and attempt to feel well enough to work he next 2 1/2 weeks to get some sort of a paycheck. I haven't stamped since then either.  My doctor's are trying to get them under control and figure out what is going on as well.

Please bear with me, as posting will be sporadic.  When I'm feeling well enough to stamp, or even look at a computer, I'll post, otherwise, I'm hiding in a darkened cave.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU MY BONNIE!!!!!! IF I could make them go away, I TOTALLY WOULD!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete