Hello and welcome. Today I'd like to share with you a cute little gift card holder I made using the Hippo With Butterfly stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs.
I started out by stamping the images/saying in memento tuxedo black ink using my MISTI© onto Hammermill white card stock. Once that was finished, I colored the hippo/butterfly using my Ohuhu markers before layering and adding some faux brads. I then lightly stippled stormy sky distress ink then added some die cut flowers/stems and a punched butterfly. As a final touch, I added stickles to the flowers, bling to the butterflies and a small butterfly "flight trail" using a black gel pen. The final touch was adding a gift card to the inside.
Challenges entered:
Word Art Wednesday Wks 766 and 767 - Anything Goes Uplifting (just because)
Paper Funday #90 - Anything Goes Optional Fun Fold (gift card holder inside)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress
Card Stock: Hammermill White; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Ohuhu Markers, Butterfly Punch, Big Shot, Dies, Bling, Glue, Faux Brads


No comments:
Post a Comment