Hello and welcome. Today I'd like to share a card I made a couple weeks ago. It's taken me this long to get it photographed and uploaded. Now I just absolutely love this Functioning Chi Chi stamp set from Unity Stamps.
Using my MISTI©, I started out by stamping everything onto Copic© card stock in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring using my Ohuhu markers. Once I was finished with coloring, I layered it and added some red brads before adhering the panel to a dry embossed card. The final touches were, stippling fired brick distress ink around the edges, a long forgotten red prima with large bling center and then a couple more bling off to the left.
Challenges entered:
Critter Crazy #113 - Anything Goes With A Critter ( dog/chi chi)
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress
Card Stock: Copic; Stampin Up
Accessories: MISTI, Ohuhu Markers, Brads, Prima, Bling, Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Blending Brush

No comments:
Post a Comment