Monday, November 6, 2023

Run Up To Christmas 2023 Week 6


 

 

Hello and welcome to week 6 of the #runuptochristmashop2023 hosted by @love_smile_and_craft and @kellys.craft. We are going to make a card each week for 12 weeks until Christmas.  This week's theme is Designer Paper so I pulled out an old Recollections Holiday Traditions pack and selected a page.  

Pulling out a retired Stampin Up set I've had for years and hadn't used yet called Greeting Card Kids, I stamped the Christmas girl in memento tuxedo black ink onto scrap white cardstock before coloring it using both prismacolor and copic markers then layered on more scraps before adding brads.  Pulling out a scrap mini slimline green cardstock, I adhered the designer paper before trimming it and added my layered image panel.  After adding some gold cord and gold enamel dots, my card was finished.  As a final touch, I highlighted my little girls coat/hat using a white gel pen before adding some 3D glaze pens to the little Christmas tree she's pulling.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Challenges entered:


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day! 

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Pine Needles
Card Stock: Recollections; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Gold Cord, Enamel Dots, 3D Glaze and Souffle Pens, White Gel Pen, Brads, Glue Dots, PFS Blending Brushes


2 comments:

  1. Cute and beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love your image coloring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete