Friday, May 20, 2022

Even The Calendar Says WTF

 
Hello and welcome.  Let me start by saying it's been ONE OF THOSE WEEKS.  Ugh!  Between a lingering migraine (thank you Mother Nature's roller coaster) and the long haul COVID issues I've been dealing with, I knew I had the perfect digital stamp for the current challenge over at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers even if my card is somewhat of a PG-13 version. The image I've used for this card is one of my favorite Gus images from Bugaboo Digital Stamps (now closed).

After printing off my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering and adding some black brads.  Once I adhered the layered panel to my card, I added some faux sewing stitches to finish it off.  I'm pretty happy with how my mini slimline card turned out especially considering how I've been feeling lately.  It's gotten to the point of color/craft or cry.  I've been told that if I hadn't been fully vaccinated, and boosted, when I got my breakthrough infection, with my pre-existing conditions, I'd be in the hospital or worse.  So please, if you haven't already, get vaccinated/boosted because you do not want to catch COVID and run the risk of being a "long hauler" or worse.  It's just not worth it.  My PSA for the day.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Ink: None
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Brads, Glue Dots, Black Artist Pen

6 comments:

  1. You know and understand why I just stay self-isolating at home. Cute snarky card, I find myself forgetting about all my Bugaboo images, so good to see one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini slimline is a hoot. Love the stitching lines and brads for detail. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!!! LOVE it! Such a great pairing and so perfect for our F challenge. I'm so sorry to hear you're unwell. I do hope that passes. Crafting is way better than crying. Thanks for the chuckle and for playing along with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! What a fun card. Love the sentiment and your coloring and your slimline design. Gonna have to quote that one of these days when things aren't going just right!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for our challenge - it may be a little PG, but it definitely gets the message across. :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep this sums up a LOT of weeks lately....LOL
    Thanks for breaking out your F words to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete