Friday, January 22, 2021

Sorry To Hear You're Dragon

Hello and welcome.  Today is Freebie Friday over at Catch The Bug and we have an adorable get well dragon for you called Clyde Sorry To Hear.  You can grab him over on the Catch The Bug blog here.

After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils and a blender pencil before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink and some Stampin Up going grey around it.  Once the colored image was layered, I added some silver brads then set it aside.  Taking a grey panel, I dusted off my Sizzix Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder and dry embossed it using my big shot then lightly stippled going grey ink over the dry embossed images.  Once the dry embossed panel was added to my card, I also added the layered image panel before stippling garden green ink around the edges of the card.  I then took some scrap card stock and punched out several flowers and greenery, adding texture using a dusty crimper, embossing stylus and a soft mouse pad.  I then adhered them to the card using Ranger Glossy Accents.  The final touch was adding bling to the centers of the flowers and highlighting parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  I'm so happy with how it turned out since my migraines have been really active again.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and please wear a mask!!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Stampin Up Going Grey, Garden Green
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Brads, Ranger Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart Punches, Bling, Glaze Pens
 

8 comments:

  1. What a cute dragon, love all of the texture on your card too, and thankyou for visiting my blog and your sweet comments, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I do love Clyde and I've not seen him in this image before. Must pop over and check whether I'm too late for the freebie. A lovely card, guaranteed to cheer anyone up.
    Jane
    Guest Designer at the Playground

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, this will cheer the recipient up. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute but unfortunately the link doesn't work for me so can't have him
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare, if you go to the Catch The Bug blog, there is a link there as well. I just checked it and it still works.

      Delete
  5. What a darling image and cute sentiment to put a smile on someone. Sweet card, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 2 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card and I do so love Clyde!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete