Thursday, January 28, 2021

Crappy Day

Hello and welcome.  Today is Oldie but Goodie day over at Catch The Bug and I have a dandy for you featuring Bugaboo's Crap SetFYI - Jodie has had some major computer issues since updating her computer and is still trying to get things fixed.  The weekly freebies can be downloaded from Catch The Bug.  Just look, or search, for the friday freebie post.

After combining then printing my image, I colored it using Castle Art pencils along with a blender pencil before stippling tumbled glass and garden green inks around it.  Once I had layered the colored image, I added some brushed copper brads and added it to a textured cocoa card.  The only other embellishments added were some copper cord, some unloved felt flowers with pearl centers and highlighting parts of the image using Sakura 3D glaze pens.  I'm happy with how this turned out since I colored it while dealing with another migraine.  The migraine had gotten to the point of find something to distract me from the pain/nausea, or cry which would have hurt more I think.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stay safe out there and please wear a mask.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass; Stampin Up Garden Green
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Blender Pencil, Felt Flowers, Copper Cord, Pearl Bling, Brads, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Stipple Brushes

3 comments:

  1. hehe brill card,

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny punny card! Love it for someone for "those" days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete