Monday, February 4, 2019

No Dumping Allowed


Hello and welcome.  We've had some wild weather here the last few days.  Love all of the rain, and snow, I can definitely do without the migraines and fibromyalgia flare up that came with it.  Consequently, it's taken me a few days to type up this blog post.  With that in mind, I'd like to share with you my husband's Valentine's Day card (he doesn't read my blog) I made using stamps from Impression Obsession.

I decided to go with a little "bathroom humor" and pull out my County Seat (K1014) stamp to use as the card's focal image because of the "no dumping" sign.  Once I had stamped it in memento tuxedo black ink, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  I then stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass, brushed corduroy and Stampin Up garden green inks around the panel before layering and adding some pewter brads.  I then stamped a background on the card base using stamps from Watercolor Butterflies (WP846) in memento ladybug ink.  I  then stamped the love image using memento potters clay ink.  Once that was done, I popped the layered image panel before adding a red ribbon and pewter heart charm.

Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - All About Love
Crafting From The Heart #236 - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1905 - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges #96 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Impression Obsession
Ink: Stampin Up Garden Green, Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug, Potters Clay, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Charm, Silver Cord, Brads, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment