Monday, February 25, 2019

Kitty In Flowers

Hello and welcome.  My mojo seems to have returned after taking a unauthorized vacation.  I'm sharing a card I made using the Cat In Flowers digital stamp from Aurora Wings

I printed the image at 3.5x5 inches since I'm still dealing with migraines to make it easier to color for me using prismacolor pencils with a blender pencil.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some broken china distress ink around the edges before layering and adding gold brads.  I then pulled a scrap of turquoise card stock for a border behind the layered image.  Once the card was assembled, I added some gold cord and ice stickles to help highlight the flowers.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Challenges entered

Aurora Wings #75 - Over The Rainbow
Show Us Your Pussycats #39 - Anything Goes Cats
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1908 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Say It With Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Aurora Wings
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Pencils, Blender Pencil, Gold Cord, Brads, Stipple Brush, Ice Stickles, Dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Bonnie Lynn this is fabulous. Such a fabulous rainbow of colours surrounding the cute little kitty. Thanks for sharing this with us at Aurora Wings in our Over the Rainbow challenge this time.
    Dawn DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just purrecious, Bonnie! Love the fur detail on the sweet kitty and the lovely rainbow colored flowers and matting. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuPURR cute and FUR-bulous colouring. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, stunning, stunning, what an awesomely rainbow coloured creation Bonnie :) Thank you so much for joining us at Aurora Wings this month. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bright and cheerful colors bring so much joy to this image, Bonnie Lynn! Perfect for the spring time that we've waited for so long. Thank you for this lovely entry at Aurora Wings! M xx

    ReplyDelete