Friday, December 1, 2017

Dining Out And More NBUS



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I've made using Diner Girl Shirley from A and M Memories.  After printing her out, and coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers, I layered the panel before adding some retired Stampin Up! brads then spritzing some real red marker over the panel.  I then made a border using my Martha Stewart Thanksgiving dinner border punch and sponging some red dye ink over it then popping up the image panel.  I then pulled out some red primas, and a never before used (NBUS) red circle clip and (NBUS) red plaid ribbon.  I then highlighted portions of Diner Girl Shirley's uniform using a clear Sakura glaze pen. Finally I added red bling to the center of the flowers.

I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Outlawz Thursday Twist - Anything Goes

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1748 - Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: A and M Memories Diner Girl Shirley
Ink: Stampin Up! Real Red
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Red Plaid Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Punch, Primas, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Clip, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin Up Real Red Marker, Brads, Pop Dots, Scor-tape


2 comments:

  1. Hello past DT friend! Love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete